Chris Sankey is an extremely skilled instructor with an endless wealth of knowledge, not only about shooting and firearms but self defense in general. With over 30 years of martial arts training, he is an expert in many various disciplines which have helped him excel in the world of self defense. Chris has also completed numerous extensive CCW courses as well as personal protection training, check out all of his credentials below!
Completed Training and Credentials
- USCCA Certified Firearms Instructor.
- Force Recon Marine Chris Graham’s 30-10 Pistol course.
- Sealed Mindset civilian curriculum: a) Avoid/Deter/Defend b) After the Smoke Clears c) Real World Safety d) Home Defense Rifle
- Mike “Ox” O – 21 Day Alpha Shooter course.
Personal Protection training:
- Target Focus Training – Tim Larkin
- Blauer Tactical Solutions/PDR – Tony Blauer
- C. Rizzo Close Combat Training:
- Elite Close Combat
- Advanced Scientific
- Military Hand-to-Hand
- Close Combat Certification – Mercenary Combatives
- International Combative Concepts (ICC) – Extreme Close Combat Shooting
- 30-years martial arts experience: Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do Concepts and the Filipino Martial Arts of Kali and Panantukan.
- 2001 – Consulted for the Minnesota Kali Group (Guru Rick Faye) in designing and teaching “on-ice dispute management” tactics for professional hockey players in the off-season.